Other Debt harasment

antonia3831

I'm being harass by the company Express Information System. I received a call offering me a gift hard of $250.00 they also offer magazines. I told them I didn't like them. They told me I would have to pay $37.47, when I did the numbers it came out to $470.00, I called back and told them I wasn't interested. Yesterday I get a letter from them, in which they tell me that they have taken the money from my account. I haven't received anything from them, and this is going on since November. Know they are telling me, that they are sending this to a collection agency. Could they do that?

I'm being harass by the company Express Information System. I received a call offering me a gift hard of $250.00 they also offer magazines. I told them I didn't like them. They told me I would have to pay $37.47, when I did the numbers it came out to $470.00, I called back and told them I wasn't interested. Yesterday I get a letter from them, in which they tell me that they have taken the money from my account. I haven't received anything from them, and this is going on since November. Know they are telling me, that they are sending this to a collection agency. Could they do that?

Report the matter to your bank or credit card company.
Ask them to charge the item back to the seller, as you didn't order it.
In the meantime, send a letter to the seller advising them that you didn't place any order with their company.
Advise them that you are disputing the alleged purchase with your credit card company or bank.
Tel them not to call you any more, and if they wish to contact you, do it in writing.
Then block their telephone number, and don't speak with them again.

There you go, another problem solved. Do enjoy.

Back