Happy Holidays and More News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, lots to talk about tonight and I'll be elaborating in TheLaw.com blog, which I promise I'll finally keep updated. So much to do so little time! Wishing a very Happy and Healthy Passover and Easter this week (Good Friday is closing in too)...

This week will see significant new changes, virtually all for the good!

(1) Next week we will be putting out a press release - The Law Guide & Law Dictionary is expected to exceed 80,000 downloads! We're excited. Tell the world, download the app and, of course, give us a great rating. :) Expect a lot more foot traffic here over the next few weeks as we'll also be announcing some partnerships (discounts for incorporating small businesses, etc.)

(2) The forums are going to undergo a MAJOR revision and I mean MAJOR. We have decided to add about 30 new subforums and move all the posts into the right areas so that things like Criminal Law will be subdivided into arrests and searches, a special section just for DUI-DWI, etc. While it's more to look at, I think you'll all be pleased with the much cleaner organization.

(3) Just a couple of extra house ads for TheLaw.com - I hope you don't mind, just one in every thread and it won't be obtrusive. Someone has to pay for all this great work! As always, intrusions here are at a complete minimum. Since people do come here to ask for advice but also to get an attorney, I hope they choose us and support the cause. :)

(4) Free Legal Forms -- FINALLY... we will be uploaded a very large number of them in our special forms section. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how many new free legal forms we will have. :)

(5) The Monthly Legal Quiz - Yes, I'm going to have a few exams here to keep everyone on their toes, special prizes for the winner!

(6) A giveaway... I'll be doing a promo and will give away a free music and video player, everyone can enter. :)

(7) I'll be back posting up a storm as usual but someone had to get all this infrastructure done. I'll be finishing the cleanup for the quick member login on the site, which was long overdue.

(8) Video - legal videos starring... well... you know who! I'll also have a little "about us" that will tell you more about how I founded the site some 16 years ago. The video is very funny for me to watch... enjoy!

I've got a lot more news... but this will be it for now. I hope everyone is having a great Spring! Let us know your thoughts on all of the above and, as always, thanks for participating here!

Change is good. Happy Easter to all Christians and a blessed Passover to all those of the Jewish faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back