H Visa H1B Visa Stamping after DISMISSED Domestic Violence arrest record

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianh1b

Hi,
I live in San Jose,CA.I'm on H1 B and got arrested on DV 273.5(A) the night(nov,2013)got bailed the next day.I had an Attorney and he got the case dismissed by the DA even before the first court date.I have approved H1 B renewal. I'm going to India in Jan,2014 and get my H1B visa renewed.
As im with same employer and applying for same type of visa i will be eligible for the interview waiver program(only fingerprints and docs)
What documents related to the case do i need to carry as the case is already dismissed.
& what is the impact of this 1 night arrest on my H1visa & GC(approved I-140)?
As thr is NO conviction/trail/anything happened will i get visa without any issue?
Any issue during the POE?
Will this arrest appear in background check?For how long?How can i remove it?
Plz help.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I live in San Jose,CA.I'm on H1 B and got arrested on DV 273.5(A) the night(nov,2013)got bailed the next day.I had an Attorney and he got the case dismissed by the DA even before the first court date.I have approved H1 B renewal. I'm going to India in Jan,2014 and get my H1B visa renewed.
As im with same employer and applying for same type of visa i will be eligible for the interview waiver program(only fingerprints and docs)
What documents related to the case do i need to carry as the case is already dismissed.
& what is the impact of this 1 night arrest on my H1visa & GC(approved I-140)?
As thr is NO conviction/trail/anything happened will i get visa without any issue?
Any issue during the POE?
Will this arrest appear in background check?For how long?How can i remove it?
Plz help.

Thanks in Advance.

Hire a lawyer, and get a real legal opinion.

You're a violent beater, and personally I hope they don't allow vicious, violent abusive vermin like you back into this country.

Either way I don't care.

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back