guardianship petition w/ false allegtions + hateful words about me

M

Mskhem916

Jurisdiction
California
In currently getting petitioned for the second time . the first petition was two years ago and I gave paternal grandmother a second Chance after she apologized and realized she was the one at fault. But anyways now she has made false allegations and stories to bring it back to court but she also is trying to split me and the father up saying he better chose me or them and has used very bad language in every text message to me and him calling me names and expressing her opinions about Me using very very bad language . I don't trust her that she will find a reason not to give my daughter back to me of she visits. Also she took My daughter one day while BBQ at a family members home and didbt say anything I was frantic and called her and she lied saying she didbt know anything about where by daughter was I called the cops who verified she did drive away with my daughter and I finally got her back by lying and saying I will let her visit but the paternal grandmother has not stopped the slander or name calling . I have not received a paper to respond to because she is saying she can't find me and I guess that she just can say she tried to find me but couldn't and the judge will go on with the hearing. I don't trust Lady. If she takes my daughter she can make up anything like she I'd now and not return my daughter leaving me to go through the courts that take time they I need to have with my daughter. What am I supposed to do to respond to her petition for guardianship with false allegations and slander and how do I make sure she doesn't mess with me again?

Grandparents do not have any inherent rights to their grandchildren. There is no law saying that you have to let toxic granny see Princess.

Back