Grounds for Illegal Eviction

Patriot

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
My "landlord" (executor of Estate) went through the whole eviction process all the way to the 48 hour move out notice (execution) and had 3 months to enforce this. A verbal agreement to buy to heirs out - to which he was paid 45,000 - and he was suppose to close out / dismiss the case. I paid 45,000 to the executor, put a new roof on the estate (12,000) and thought this case was closed as of March 2022. Since then, he has demanded to me signing a loan for 140,000 to "buy" the house and pay him more money which was never part of the original agreement of 45,000. Since i refused to sign his illegal request, I received a court date for an express eviction and monetary payments.
I have dealt with blackmail, harassment, retaliation, etc. for the past 7 years and plan to motion for dismissal based on fraud because I have dealt with the executor NOT lawfully handling the Estate and NOT closing Probate, Housing, ETC. Stopping me from moving and NOT selling the same estate in 2019 to now not closing Housing Court, accepting 45,000 as his share of the Estate, to trying to illegally Evict me again!
I want to make sure I have grounds for dismissal based on the money given to him that he obviously did not report and after demanding more money from me is taking retaliation against me.

I want to make sure I have grounds for dismissal based on the money given to him that he obviously did not report and after demanding more money from me is taking retaliation against me.

Your need far exceeds what an internet discussion site can provide.

I suggest you speak to three or four local lawyers.

Most will offer prospective clients a fee free initial consultation.

Take every document you possess when you visit various lawyers.

I suggest you create a BRIEF written synopsis of your issues and/or concerns.

You should also take notes as the consultation progresses.

With a hundred thousand US dollars involved, you'd be very foolish attempting to do this yourself.

Why?

Think about how, why, who, when, and what occurred to bring this mess to the boiling point.

I wish you well.

A verbal agreement for real estate is meaningless.

Who owns the property now? Is it still the estate?

You don't get dismissals (or even lawsuit) just because you are unhappy with the probate procedure. Problems with probate you need to pursue in probate court. Your eviction case is tried based on whether the owner of the property has the legal right to evict you (no matter how they came upon those rights).

You need an attorney to take an informed and dispassionate view of what is going on here. You're too emotionally caught up with it to even begin to give us the appropriate facts.

Back