Great seneca collection company!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miam

I paid a loan off back in 1999 with Wells Fargo .... Since then we have had a little girl to pass away , we have custody of our grand babies & have a special needs daughter we adopted. We are struggling to survive right now, I have an illeostomy (colon taken out), melanoma, and scholiosis. Out of the blue we get a letter saying we owe almost 3000 ?? That's way more than the original loan that we paid off!! I tried to talk to these crazy people & told them it was pd in full. And I also sd if it hadn't been pd in full it would be nothing we could do , cause you can't get blood from a turnip!! The guy told me that I would be surprised what they could do & yes he could come get blood !!!! My youngest heard this & is now scared to death someone is coming to hurt us !!!! This is so un called for !! We were told that the Statue of Limitations has past regardless of if it was pd or not! And if it wasn't pd I think we would have been notified before now!!!! Any advice? We got a letter saying they were coming to get our property , no matter if it was financed or not !! What can be done????

I paid a loan off back in 1999 with Wells Fargo .... Since then we have had a little girl to pass away , we have custody of our grand babies & have a special needs daughter we adopted. We are struggling to survive right now, I have an illeostomy (colon taken out), melanoma, and scholiosis. Out of the blue we get a letter saying we owe almost 3000 ?? That's way more than the original loan that we paid off!! I tried to talk to these crazy people & told them it was pd in full. And I also sd if it hadn't been pd in full it would be nothing we could do , cause you can't get blood from a turnip!! The guy told me that I would be surprised what they could do & yes he could come get blood !!!! My youngest heard this & is now scared to death someone is coming to hurt us !!!! This is so un called for !! We were told that the Statue of Limitations has past regardless of if it was pd or not! And if it wasn't pd I think we would have been notified before now!!!! Any advice? We got a letter saying they were coming to get our property , no matter if it was financed or not !! What can be done????

You are probably untouchable anyway, if you are living off of social insecurity, disability, or a pension.

All state or federal assistance benefits are UNTOUCHABLE, if you receive any of those.

So, your best bet is to IGNORE these scammers.

They really don't care, but if you're untouchable, why engage them in their insanity?

If you can afford it, change your telephone number, and don't give it to anyone but trusted relatives and select friends.

If they send you letters, don't bother opening them, and certainly don't respond to them.

You are ONLY required to respond to legal court documents and orders.

If anything else is received, tear it up.

These creeps won't sue you, they enjoy alarming and disturbing people.

Just IGNORE them......

We got a letter saying they were coming to get our property , no matter if it was financed or not !! What can be done????

They can't come & take anything of yours without taking you to court first & getting a judgment against you. Taking you to court may never happen - they are probably just hoping you will pay the almost $3,000. Don't do so unless ordered to by a judge/court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back