Got lied to by a cheater

M

movingon3

NY

Would appreciate your kind advice and words, no judgement. I was lied to and misled on and taken advantage of (he thinks i'm someone to play with since i have some kind of disability) by a guy who has a girlfriend, mortgage with her, leaves her for me according to him, then reunites with her. And also, he has a cheating history. We work very closely together as partners and click very well. And he was always there during my saddest times. I never wanted him and disapproved of all his advances and pursuance at first but after all his lies including leaving her and never wanting to get back with her, cohabiting with me, etc, long story short, we got it on and now he's back with her after getting what he wanted. My questions are:

1) is it illegal for me to reach out to the girlfriend via facebook and snail mail (i don't think she receives messages from a non-friend) or even text and tell her he has cheated on her with me, but without much details...just to make her aware she has been cheated on,

2) is it illegal for me to reach out to her via fb, mail and text and tell her what the guy has told me against her (i know guys will say anything to get what they want),

3) is it illegal to facebook the mother and tell her the same thing. I did so because i had a reason to believe the guy intercepted with my facebook message to the girlfriend.

It is not easy to be blatantly lied to and got played with by your own partner at work, someone you trust. It blinds all the senses and judgement...feels like crap really and i know there are many many other big reasons to feel like shit, but it is how i feel right now and i can't believe i'd ever say it, i want vindication not just to myself, but to all women in similar situation and to all women who have been cheated on. What are the legal repercussions?

Thanks very much.

Many people have found reasons to do as you suggest.
Many people bit off more than could be chewed in doing so.
Many people choked on their remedy.
Yes, you're upset and understandably so.
I suggest you refrain from doing that which you pondered.
It could bring you a far more bitter harvest than you desire.

My father, a man of great wisdom and extraordinary restraint told me man times, "Son, it's okay to think anything you wish. The problems come when you act on some of those thoughts."

I wish you peace, and pray you exercise great control and restraint.

You can legally contact this person however as stated this might not be the smartest thing to do on your part. In my signature line is a link to a parenting and relationship forum I suggest you go there and talk to others who may been through similar issues

Back