"Good/Fun Stuff"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty3

Several lawyers are in the locker room of an exclusive golf club. A cell phone in one of the lockers rings and one of the lawyers engages the hands-free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone in the room stops to listen.
Lawyer: "Hello"
Woman: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
Lawyer: "Yes"
Woman: "I'm at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $5,000. Is it ok if I buy it?"
Lawyer: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
Woman: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2014 models. I saw one I really liked."
Lawyer: "How much?"
Woman: "225,000"
Lawyer: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
Woman: "Great, and one more thing. The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $3 million."
Lawyer: "Well, go ahead and give them an offer but start out at a little lower."
Woman: "OK, I'll see you later. I love you!"
Lawyer: "Bye, I love you too."
The lawyer hangs up. The other lawyers in the locker room are looking at him in astonishment.
Then he smiles and asks: "Anyone know whose phone this is?" :)

Several lawyers are in the locker room of an exclusive golf club. A cell phone in one of the lockers rings and one of the lawyers engages the hands-free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone in the room stops to listen.
Lawyer: "Hello"
Woman: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
Lawyer: "Yes"
Woman: "I'm at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $5,000. Is it ok if I buy it?"
Lawyer: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
Woman: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2014 models. I saw one I really liked."
Lawyer: "How much?"
Woman: "225,000"
Lawyer: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
Woman: "Great, and one more thing. The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $3 million."
Lawyer: "Well, go ahead and give them an offer but start out at a little lower."
Woman: "OK, I'll see you later. I love you!"
Lawyer: "Bye, I love you too."
The lawyer hangs up. The other lawyers in the locker room are looking at him in astonishment.
Then he smiles and asks: "Anyone know whose phone this is?" :)

Oh yeah, that's fun. ☝

:D :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back