going to court on november 7th for my daughter opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

retsnis

i have temporary full custody of my daughter right now because her mom abandoned her at a safe house she was staying at to get help because she was recently in a abusive relationship with someone and she left the safe house to go back to her abuser and left my daughter there and her younger brother so i went up there and picked her up iv had my daughter since june and will be going to court next month on the 7th and im fighting to keep full custody and shes fighting to get joint custody back we both have lawyers iv been in my daughters life her whole life we have had joint custody since my daughter was born her mom has failed multiple drug test because of marijuana and lost jobs because of it shes been avicted from 2 out of 6 homes shes lived in since my daughter has been born 2 years ago.. Anyways i just want your guys opinion and what you guys think the judge will do on court date thinks

Nobody can predict how a judge will rule; there are too many things to consider.

You need to listen to your attorney - s/he will know the local climate of the court and also knows your case. We don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back