Getting out of Rental Lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisya36

I moved in my apartment in November. I was not informed that the lady above me is a beligerant drunk who has caused problems many times with the other neighbors. Since moving in she plays her music wide open at 2 a.m. I have called the police on her twice and complained to the rental office twice. This lady jumps up in my face calling me all kinds of names. She threw boiled peanuts all over my car. She shakes her rugs in my face when I open my door. She stomps on the floor, she beats the floor with some kind of object. She sings/screams loud in the middle of the night. If the music is not wide open all night, then the television is blaring. If we say anything to her she goes off and starts calling us names and screaming that she has lived here two years and she does what she wants and that nobody is going to do anything. The guy that lived here before told my neighbors that the only problem he ever had was the crazy lady upstairs. We are wanting to move and to do that we would have to break out lease. Please help. We live in the state of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back