Parole, Probation Getting married in new york

Rreed

Hi I'm on parole and me and my boyfriend are trying to be together he has a good job and has a stable home I'm trying to get back home to him we used to live together before I was incarcerated we are getting married and would new York state be forced to allow us to live together again if we're legally married concerned about this because we are currently apart and we desperately want to be together again thanks any help.

Hi I'm on parole and me and my boyfriend are trying to be together he has a good job and has a stable home I'm trying to get back home to him we used to live together before I was incarcerated we are getting married and would new York state be forced to allow us to live together again if we're legally married concerned about this because we are currently apart and we desperately want to be together again thanks any help.

As long as YOU are on parole, you live where the parole authorities say you live.
If you try to defy them, you'll find yourself residing on one of their horrible penal colonies.
Married, or not, makes little difference to your overseers.
I suggest you discuss this with your parole agent.
He or she can provide you with the answers you seek.

Back