Getting information from my ex wife

Ovtaper

Jurisdiction
Delaware
Im preparing to file for bankruptcy and im looking to get mortgage information from my ex wife on a house we co-own.
I need the lenders name and account # so i can list them on my bankruptcy forms.

You need to ask your ex-wife, not a bunch of strangers on the Interwebs.

I have a few times and now im leaning towards legal action, hence the question....

If you are on the loan/mortgage, all you need to do is contact the lender who'll supply you with the information you require.

If you're ONLY on the deed and NOT on the mortgage, YOU aren't responsible for the mortgage, so I don't THINK you need the information.

The loan has been sold to another mortgage company wich she wont reveal to me, and yes, my name is on the mortgage, wich means i am responsible, hence the question of how to get the lender info from her.
This has been an ongoing request to her for a couple of years with no results.

I have a few times and now im leaning towards legal action, hence the question.

Hence what question? You didn't ask a question in any of your three posts in this thread. Does your reference to "leaning towards legal action" mean you think you can sue your ex-wife to force her to provide the information in question?

The loan has been sold to another mortgage company wich she wont reveal to me, and yes, my name is on the mortgage, wich means i am responsible, hence the question of how to get the lender info from her.
This has been an ongoing request to her for a couple of years with no results.

The mortgage lender's identity will be a matter of public record, so all you need do is check the public records.

Since you are actually on the mortgage, the previous lender should have no problem letting you know who the mortgage was sold to so that you can access the records you need on your own.

Back