Getting driver's license back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurisdiction
Washington
You know how you always here don't drive drunk or don't let your friends drive drunk? Well that's one thing I always made sure didn't happened. When ANY of my friends were partying thats exactly what I did. Was drive for them, even without a license, cause i was always the one that didn't drink. Two times I got pulled over doing so now the tickets are in collections and I have a suspended license, what can I do to get my license back and/or these tickets dropped or can I still travel if it's suspended? Can I still travel to and from work if I buy a car? Do I have to register it?

If you do not have a license or that license was suspended, you may NOT drive. It doesn't matter if you are shuttling drunken friends. Call them a cab and one for yourself. If you owe for tickets, you must pay those first.

Driving without a license is still illegal, no matter how noble (driving your drunken friends) your cause is!

It's my adherent right to travel so even if I have those tickets I shouldn't be denied traveling! When I've done nothing criminal

Driving is a privilege in the eyes of those who make the laws.
You may consider it a right, but if you keep driving your "right" will continue to clash with their laws.
Good luck, sovereign denizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back