Getting CPS out of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelby75

My husband and i are the parents of four children from previous marriges. It has been an on-going battle between his ex and his kids for quite sometime with allegations of mental abuse but no physical for well over 3 years. All allegations have been proven unfounded. Two years ago I was accused of choking my stepson and after a two month long investigation by CPS they were unable to determine if these actions ever happend.(THEY DID NOT!!) Now we are going through a new bunch of charges were my husband is the accused of hitting, slapping, throwing, and punching all four of the children my two boys and his son and daughter they range in age from 12 to 6. CPS has no physical evidence of these allegations they are just going off of what the four children are saying, and since my two and his two live in seperate house's and their stories are somewhat the same they have removed these kids from our home and given them to our ex's. Now here's the kicker my ex has just gotten remarried to a friend of my husbands ex less then two months ago. We believe that their is some coaching going on here. We have also read the police report where it clearly states that my ex and his ex was in the room with them when they were being interviewed by the police and cps and that my ex was asking my oldest son questions and even telling part of the story with my son nodding his head or saying "yeah thats what happened". Does anybody have any advice as to what we should do we have already hired attorneys for both of us and we are willing to let the other four kids go and live with their other parents because we are just afraid of what will happen next. We have NEVER abused our kids and think that the only reason they are doing this is from prompting from the ex's since money has always been an issue and we run a tight ship at home. when the kids get into trouble they do chore's like pulling weeds, lose privligesor have to stand in the corner. NEVER beating's i just don't beleive in spanking on a regular basis. We are at our whits end and are afraid that the state will take OUR baby girl and unborn son away from us if they can get these bogus charges to stick. PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back