Getaway vehicle? PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonytiger528

if anybody could help me out as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated. here is my dilemma. last night in Utah i drove up to an albertsons my friend went inside and told me he was going in to buy some beer but he actually stole the beer and ran out into my car and i drove off. the cameras got my license plate on camera so cops showed up at my house an hour later but i wasnt there so i have yet to talk to them until i can figure out a good story to tell them. what can i do here if they have my friend on camera stealing the beer but they dont know who he is and they have my car on camera driving away. can they charge me if i play dumb since i didnt take the beer out of the store and had no idea about it? is there any way out of this with out turning in my friend or without either of us getting charged? is there anything i can do or say or some laws i dont know about to get away from this? all they have is my car driving away on camera and they dont have a story yet. there must be a story to tell them to not get charged. do they have enough evidence? what should i do?

You are stating that you had no idea that he stole the beer-- so just tell the truth-- you dont need to make up a story-- just tell them you dropped the friend off to get beer and he got in the car and you left -- you did not know he was going to steal the beer--- and if you really did nt know then your friend sucks for putting you in this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back