Corporate Law frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsfan

I'll try to make this short...Awhile back I in the process of going into business with someone and we were close to opening when he up and skips town with everything. He stold the laptop and cell phones among other things. Since he had bad credit, I had put stuff in my name until we got the license then we were going to switch everything to the business name. One of the other things was a credit card machine which automatically would come out my checking account. Well he took the contract and I have tried numerous times to contact this company. I spoke to the man once and told him the situation...there is no business, he said he would try to find someone to take over the contract and I haven't heard from him since. (This was months ago). Since I have not heard from them and they are unreachable it is making me wonder how legit they are.I am thinking of cancelling my account to see if I hear from him, my credit has gone down the drain since this whole thing and what I want is to get my contract and try to cancel this or settle it in some way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back