Fraudulent compliant form

Bradlerbarnes

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
I am being sued by a contractor...but the complaint form he filed with small claim court is not true...it says we had a signed contract...we did not...any thoughts?

I am being sued by a contractor...but the complaint form he filed with small claim court is not true...it says we had a signed contract...we did not...any thoughts?

Yes, you dispute his allegations when you file your answer to his complaint with the court in your state.

He must prove his allegations.

If there was no written contract, you use that as part of your defense, if you believe that makes a difference.

Yes, you dispute his allegations when you file your answer to his complaint with the court in your state.

He must prove his allegations.

If there was no written contract, you use that as part of your defense, if you believe that makes a difference.
........I would think the case would get thrown out...isn't the falsifying a court document?

Lots of people make that mistake. Cases don't get thrown out just because you say the allegation is wrong. You have to prove it in court.

.....i not so sure that is a allegation...he siad on the complaint form thst there is a signed contract...there is no such contact..unless forged one

Appear in court, contest his allegations, say your say, the judge decides.

Step by step, inch by inch, the show must go on.

You tell the truth, hopefully it overpowers his lies.

Back