Fraud

Lateris Small

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I brought a washer and dryer on 01/28/2022 they deliver appliances that did not work and missing parts I call the company less then10mins aftrgey installed it and told the owner it didn't work and parts was he said they was going to send a technical out he never came I called but, they didn't answer I use my son phone they answer on the first and said he coming no show again. Today I call when they open he told me to call back when the person who oversees that I call back he told me she just left. Then quit answering the phone suspect they are screening call a tech call at 12, saying he forgot to come noshow the company acima who is trying to take money out my account for payment on the washer dryer that don't work I gave a Payment of 200 dollars 100 in cash and100 on my credit card but when I call my credit card company they said the payment was split into to payments to companies I never heard of.

First, get your story straight. Today is 01/28/2022 and you say that is the day you bought the appliances then you say, "Today I call when they open..."

Second, this is clearly not a new washer and dryer if you paid only $200. And yes them splitting up the $100 on two separate charges is strange to the point that I'm pretty sure your CC bank will block both payments.

I brought a washer and dryer on 01/28/2022

So earlier in the day that you posted this thread.

Was this a new or used washer and dryer?

he said they was going to send a technical out he never came

Ok...Friday after noon, right before the weekend.

Today I call when they open

Again, "today" was the same day you posted.

I don't see a question in your post, and I'm at a loss to understand why you titled this post "Fraud."

Back