Consumer Fraud fraud ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

amarbir

I bought a laser machine on ebay from a seller who is from NC in july 2011, sent him 22195USD but he has never set me the machine, he has been corresponding with me through e mail. He tells now that he don not have the machine that i bought from him but he will try to find another same type of laser for me. He is not willing to pay me refund.What shall i do?

Had you acted quickly, you could have contested the issue via Ebay. If you have his name and address, you could pursue him in court.

Why do you people buy crap off of eBay?

Yeah, yeah, yeah; nothing bed ever happened before.

But, who sends an unknown person $2,300 for something they've never seen?

People sometimes ave isses on Amazon, if you del with Amazon, they'll make it right.

But, Amazon exists.

On the other hand, eBay is comprised of a few honest sellers, a few honest buyers, eBay in the middle (they never lose a penny), and thousands of dishonest, shysters, tricksters, grifters, con-artists, scammers, posers, liars, and vermin eagerly and cleverly devising ways to fleece you!

That little old lady, claiming to live in Boise, probably is safely operating from the confines of some third world nation 5,000 miles away from you.

My standard advice is, unless you know the seller (and, not via some phony rating scam), don't send your money to some sleazy dude operating from a filthy internet cafe in Timbuktu, Katmandu, or some other exotic den of thieves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back