Forever 21 (large clothing company) screwed me over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittany05

I know this is a small amount I'm asking for, but the fact that a huge company like this would screw me over is unbelievable. I ordered a jacket in a medium size and they sent me a large. In their policy, if a wrong size is sent, it's their fault so I just pay for the return shipping back and they reimburse me the shipping cost. I never got that shipping cost, $8.17, back. I called a million times, wrote emails, even contacted bbb.org and they just ignore me or tell me they did send me the right size since on the invoice, they changed the size to a large themselves. Only on my own account online does it show the real order.

In that time, I already ordered another jacket in size medium - this time 3 of them as I didn't know they'd screw me like this yet. 2 mediums came, 1 large, so their argument that they left a note saying they send a size larger on purpose since the jacket was made too small goes out the window as it happened again. Either way, I got 2 jackets of the wrong size so whether it was supposed to be large or medium, I got 2 of each when ordering only mediums. I tried arguing with them again and they now just completely ignore me. What can I do? I have a copy of the shipping receipt, copies of their invoices, and online I have the REAL invoices.

some states have a minimum amount you can sue for in small claims, I believe its around $20. Not positive though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back