Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Flustered

Status
Not open for further replies.

misjustice

I was arrested for trafficking marijuana. There were 3 people in the car. I was a passanger. The driver made a deal with the DA for a lesser charge. The other passanger was released, and no charges were brought against her. She rented the car, had joints, and misc pills in her purse. The DA is not cutting me a deal. Is this leagal? Where only one person takes the blame when everybody was in the car.

You have the right to remain silent and allow the state to present its case. A jury of 12 people will be empaneled to decide which is the better lawyer.

I was arrested for trafficking marijuana. There were 3 people in the car. I was a passanger. The driver made a deal with the DA for a lesser charge. The other passanger was released, and no charges were brought against her. She rented the car, had joints, and misc pills in her purse. The DA is not cutting me a deal. Is this leagal? Where only one person takes the blame when everybody was in the car.

Plead not guilty, lawyer up, clam up, wait.
Begging for a deal makes you appear desperate, so no deal.
If you have a record, you're an easy target for a smart prosecutor.
Leave the illegal drugs along.
Don't abuse legal drugs.
They're always watching, and many drug abusers are notorious snitches.
Ride LONE WOLF, that way no one knows but YOU what you're doing.
The drug business usually ends in your death, your bankruptcy, ruining your health, massive dental problems, huge emotional issues, broken lives, ruined families, unemployment, and/or your imprisonment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back