Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication First MIC- Drug Dog Scratchs car

Status
Not open for further replies.

whel6388

Me and a couple of buddies were pulled over for a bogus traffic stop to look for drunk drivers on Mardi Gras in Moscow Idaho. I am 18, I let my friend who just got back from bootcamp drive my car since he was sober. The officers gave him a sobriety test which he passed. The officer asked if i had been drinking, I said yes and told him I had 4 light beers over the course of 3 hours "No where near intoxicated". Then while waiting in my car, their drug dog starting his rounds and scratched my car in 3 places with his claws. I recieved a MIC and was told to plead innocent in court. Question 1. Pulled over for crossing into another lane in a corner when their were not any marked lines on a 3 lane 1 way road. Question 2. No breathalizer when legal limit is .02 for minors I believe, Not Guilty? Question 3, dog scratches on car and right to search car, and I was told the dog was de-clawed after I confronted the issue of the dog on my car "2001 mustang" without knowing of scratches at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back