Finance Law in Perspective

Jus Smit

Jurisdiction
Florida
I was given a question about this scenario whether it is legal or illegal for person C.

Person A - Buyer
Person B - Seller
Person C - You

In this scenario, person B was advertising about selling gift cards (Lets say Value of $50 for $15). Person C saw the advertisement and bought it to be used. Is it perfect legal / receive any consequences for person C?

For person B, they stole the gift card.
Person A, spent $300 and got $50 in rewards.
No one is at lost, besides person A but they earned the reward and did not lose their initial money or product bought.

I was given a question about this scenario whether it is legal or illegal for person C.

Person A - Buyer
Person B - Seller
Person C - You

In this scenario, person B was advertising about selling gift cards (Lets say Value of $50 for $15). Person C saw the advertisement and bought it to be used. Is it perfect legal / receive any consequences for person C?

No one is at lost, besides person A but they earned the reward and did not lose their initial money or product bought.

Use YOUR common sense, buddy.

Why would anyone sell something he/she bought for $50 to someone else for $15?

No need to tell me, I'm another Internet bum living under an interstate overpass, answer it for yourself.

When you answer it, you'll feel the warm glow of success as it rushes over you, then you pat yourself on your back and say this out loud, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn if everyone doesn't respect me!"

I was given a question about this scenario

Given by whom?

Person C saw the advertisement and bought it to be used.

What does "bought it to be used" mean? Also, you previously wrote that Person A was the buyer, but now you're telling us that Person C is the buyer. Is that right?

Is it perfect legal / receive any consequences for person C?

This sounds like it was written by someone with relatively little grasp of the English language, and I cannot really decipher it.

The gift card (i.e., a single card)? Earlier in your post, you wrote that this was a $50 gift card that Person C bought. How did Person A spend $300 and only get $50 in "rewards"? And what do you mean by "rewards"?

No one is at lost

I assume you mean besides anyone reading your post and trying to make sense of what you wrote.

Unless you can re-write this in a coherent manner, I don't think you're going to get anything resembling a useful response.

Back