1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Filing a suit against the apartment complex Quiet Enjoyment

Discussion in 'Other Residential Landlord & Tenant Issues' started by cvaca25, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cvaca25

cvaca25 Law Topic Starter New Member

I have volumes of information of what has happened at this complex. It is absolutely horrifying. I have sought legal advice but was wondering what organizations can affectively take on an apartment issue for someone who has no funds for this. I will be moving in a couple of months.

I was told to contact a larger organization for domestic violence with the state to file a claim as part of this against the diocese which in turn could fund further lawsuits. There are about 100 people involved including the complex themselves. I am looking for the simplest and easiest way to go about this. I have abided by my lease paying every month despite the absolutely horrifying things that have happened here. I have been in an unusual job search and have not been able to find work else I would have already evacuated this place long ago.

2. Proserpina

Proserpina Moderator

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

Could you give a basic outline of why you want to sue?

3. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

We need more complete details. What horrifying things have happened there? You do make reference to domestic violence but that's it & without any details. What kind of lawsuits are you talking about filing? Thanks.

4. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Diocese, horrifying things, evacuation????

You're residing in a halfway house (or shelter type facility) and people have been attacked, robbed, beaten, molested, and harmed?

Have you reported these horrifying events to the police or sheriff?

Have you spoken with any state agencies that oversee or license the facility?

These days, pick up the phone and call the Pope. He answers his phone, his emails, and he even has a Twitter account.

5. Proserpina

Proserpina Moderator

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure there's actually a legal question there.

6. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Probably not, just a rant. Rants are cool. LOL

7. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

Agree, OP doesn't come right out & ask a definite question.