Quiet Enjoyment Filing a suit against the apartment complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvaca25

I have volumes of information of what has happened at this complex. It is absolutely horrifying. I have sought legal advice but was wondering what organizations can affectively take on an apartment issue for someone who has no funds for this. I will be moving in a couple of months.

I was told to contact a larger organization for domestic violence with the state to file a claim as part of this against the diocese which in turn could fund further lawsuits. There are about 100 people involved including the complex themselves. I am looking for the simplest and easiest way to go about this. I have abided by my lease paying every month despite the absolutely horrifying things that have happened here. I have been in an unusual job search and have not been able to find work else I would have already evacuated this place long ago.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

Could you give a basic outline of why you want to sue?

We need more complete details. What horrifying things have happened there? You do make reference to domestic violence but that's it & without any details. What kind of lawsuits are you talking about filing? Thanks.

Diocese, horrifying things, evacuation????

You're residing in a halfway house (or shelter type facility) and people have been attacked, robbed, beaten, molested, and harmed?

Have you reported these horrifying events to the police or sheriff?

Have you spoken with any state agencies that oversee or license the facility?

These days, pick up the phone and call the Pope. He answers his phone, his emails, and he even has a Twitter account.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure there's actually a legal question there.

Agree, OP doesn't come right out & ask a definite question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back