Field offices are refusing appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Ramsey

Jurisdiction
Florida
The social security web site says individuals who do not have a place to sleep do not have access to food or need medical attention can get an appointment at a field office. I have tried to get an appointment at Tallahassee and Lake City Florida and have been refused. I believe every field office is doing every thing they can legal and illegal to avoid seeing the public. They have locked the doors and taken the phone off the hook. This is easy to prove. Just try to call a field office you will be placed on hold for 4 hours. I have time and will be visiting every field office in Florida to try to get an appointment. Many people have been made homeless by the lockdown and no longer have enough resources to sign up for their retirement benefits. I estimate the death toll at several people for every field office worker who are refusing appointments. Social Security has had to hire 6000 workers and upgrade their computer system. I dont need your help. I am handing these wrongful death lawsuits to you on a silver platter.

If you have the resources to visit "every field office in Florida", then you have the resources to find housing.

You have no case, and there is no "wrongful death" in what you have described.

The social security web site says individuals who do not have a place to sleep do not have access to food or need medical attention can get an appointment at a field office. I have tried to get an appointment at Tallahassee and Lake City Florida and have been refused. I believe every field office is doing every thing they can legal and illegal to avoid seeing the public. They have locked the doors and taken the phone off the hook. This is easy to prove. Just try to call a field office you will be placed on hold for 4 hours. I have time and will be visiting every field office in Florida to try to get an appointment. Many people have been made homeless by the lockdown and no longer have enough resources to sign up for their retirement benefits. I estimate the death toll at several people for every field office worker who are refusing appointments. Social Security has had to hire 6000 workers and upgrade their computer system. I dont need your help. I am handing these wrongful death lawsuits to you on a silver platter.
The attorney volunteers of this site do not troll for clients. Any person with half a brain would avoid an attorney who would do such a sleazy thing.

I am handing these wrongful death lawsuits to you on a silver platter.

Thanks, but no thanks.

My law firm is doing quite well under the everyday leadership of my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back