K Visa Fiance Visa, Philippines wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashchinito

hi! im hoping and praying that someone could read it and help me..

I am a permanent residency holder in SWEDEN, i got my visa thru fiance(a cohabitant).. but before i left the philippines, my girlfriend(which is another girl) and i got married.. my fiance (my partner in sweden) and i are unwed.. after a couple of years my fiance and i got separated. now, will it be possible for me to bring my wife and son (whom i marry in the philippines) here in SWEDEN? What are the necessary steps for me to make? Any legal actions for us to do? My wife is starting to loose hope but i don't wanna give in.. I know that there's always a way, a solution to every problem..
Honestly, im having a fear that the embassy might sue me for the fact that i denied that im married already and my ex partner might get involve in these trouble..

We focus here mainly on immigration regarding the USA. I don't think you would find much help here if it has nothing to do with the US…………………please clarify!

This is not legal Advice!!

Hey,

I have given your question much thought and in MY opinion what you are trying to do is very difficult under the immigration laws of Sweden. Although Swedish immigration law is quite easy reading compaired to other countrys you realy need to speek to them and explain your situation because I am struggling to find the a simple answer to your question. Rather than guide you in the wrong direction it would be more beificial to you to contact them direct.

I hope this information starts you in the right direction to the answers you seek.

The Swedish authority responsible for visa matters:
The Migration Board
[Migrationsverket]
601 70 Norrköping
Sweden
Phone: +46-11-15 60 00
Fax: +46-11-10 81 55

Take care and good luck

Mark.

Let us know how it goes..............We have people with similar probs here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back