Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI felony DUI,11350,11379 charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltadawn

My brother was under the influence of 3 different prescription pain pills when he passed out and rear ended someone. He also had some of each in a container found on him.he only had a script for the norcos. Not perkaset or soma. his levels were so high in his blood his doctor wondered why he didnt overdose. This is his first criminal charge ever in his life. What could be the result in court?

Felony DUI means someone was injured. He likely has some jail time ahead. There is no way to predict how long. He will likely serve some time, pay fines, lose his license, attend classes, maybe some community service, and definitely probation.

My brother was under the influence of 3 different prescription pain pills when he passed out and rear ended someone. He also had some of each in a container found on him.he only had a script for the norcos. Not perkaset or soma. his levels were so high in his blood his doctor wondered why he didnt overdose. This is his first criminal charge ever in his life. What could be the result in court?

He'll also lose his driving privileges, and when he gets them back, it'll cost him more money than many people can imagine.

His insurance rates will also skyrocket.

Felony dui in OK means you've had a conviction somewhere else and now you're being charged with a second one which is automatic if it's been within 10 years. I know, I'm going thru the B/S now.

clarkee, please do not reply to threads that are 7 months old & the original poster is from California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back