fell on school bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jossie

My son has speech problems so he can't really tell me how it happened all I know is that he had a bump on top of his head and his knees hurt, I took him to Dr. but he said he was fine without running an MRI on him or getting xray of knees, the bus driver said he was gonna make a report but I never heard of it and they also didn't call me to tell me about the incident, it happened like three days ago, what can I do

It seems your son is fine per the doctor. If you think the dr. should have done testing before saying he was fine, you can always take your son to another dr. for a 2nd opinion. Is there any reason to believe your son isn't fine?

Was your son able to tell you the bus driver was going to make a report or did the bus driver tell you? If the bus driver, did he tell you anything besides he was going to make a report - like what happened? Did you call to see if a report was made & what happened?

My son has speech problems so he can't really tell me how it happened all I know is that he had a bump on top of his head and his knees hurt, I took him to Dr. but he said he was fine without running an MRI on him or getting xray of knees, the bus driver said he was gonna make a report but I never heard of it and they also didn't call me to tell me about the incident, it happened like three days ago, what can I do

Report the incident to the principal and the director of transportation for the school.

See what they have to say, and then act accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back