Feeling ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee1977

I found car at local dealership and after agreeing on price, they came back with first offer. This offer had high intrest rate plus it was located in a different state. I turned offer down and looked at second offer and it was financed at local bank with half intrest of other bank. So i accepted this offer and signed the paperwork to accept it. 2 weeks later i get a notice in the mail that first company had my loan. The original contract i signed had the local company on it. I still have not received paperwork on second loan but i am sure someone had to sign my name on the financial agreement. Is this illegal for someone to sign my name without telling me?

I found car at local dealership and after agreeing on price, they came back with first offer. This offer had high intrest rate plus it was located in a different state. I turned offer down and looked at second offer and it was financed at local bank with half intrest of other bank. So i accepted this offer and signed the paperwork to accept it. 2 weeks later i get a notice in the mail that first company had my loan. The original contract i signed had the local company on it. I still have not received paperwork on second loan but i am sure someone had to sign my name on the financial agreement. Is this illegal for someone to sign my name without telling me?

If someone has signed your name to a contract, it's not only illegal, it's criminal. I suggest you take the matter up with your local police agency. If the US Mail was involved, you might also contact the US Postal Inspection Service or the Secret Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back