Criminal Records, Expungement Federal supervised release records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Boyle

I am currently on supervised release in the Southern District of New York. Is it possible to view my records? I particular I want to see my random urine test record. My p.o. claims she got a urine test that "was not quite clean". Asked if it tested positive and she wouldn't clarify. Not sure what that means, so to be sure I would like to know.

You can ask, but unless it goes to court there is probably no way to compel the record to be produced.

Are you facing some kind of sanction for this "not quite clean" test? If not, you are probably way out of luck.

What it may mean is that the test came back positive for something, but that it was a very low concentration. But, that's just a guess.

- Carl

Thanks

No sanctions, I guess they give you a few chances. I just want to know because I have a few more years and was hoping to get early termination. I felt the p.o. was on a fishing trip, maybe I drank too much water and she thought I was masking.

No sanctions, I guess they give you a few chances. I just want to know because I have a few more years and was hoping to get early termination. I felt the p.o. was on a fishing trip, maybe I drank too much water and she thought I was masking.
That IS a possibility.

Remember, people lie to them all the time and try to trick them. PO's and even the cops sometimes stretch the truth or outright lie in order to get to the truth, or to give others a warning that they are on to whatever might be going on.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back