Federal Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimsbaby09

I grew believing that the federal reserve of the U.S was just another federal agency dealing in money, but recently i've figured out that this bank (federal reserve) is privately owned, making it as federal as federal express a.k.a Fedex. So in light of this I found out that this private bank is literally unconstitutional regarding the constitution of the United States of America so my question is why is that I have not heard of any supreme court justices, congress or any of the previous presidents (excluding president Kemnedy) or the current one ever address this mockery of the constitution?

The fact that the current president sits in the Oval Office is, itself, a mockery of the constitution.

The founders must not be enjoying their eternal rest, dare I say?

This once great nation (USA), and it's rapid decline, is another mockery of everything we once were.

Over the entire spectrum, the Fed is the least f our worries.

I liken it to a person suffering from renal failure, MRSA, stage four cancer, Parkinson's, morbid obesity, and small pox; fretting over male pattern baldness.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

<SPLURTS TEA EVERYWHERE>

JUDGE! Really?!?!?!! I don't get fair warning now?!

Imma class action your arse! :D :p

(Because, well, I'm a lady and there was absolutely no class in that last action of mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back