Other Immigration Law FBI fingerprinting(221g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifathi

Dear Members,

Finally, After a long journey, I went to the interview at Casablanca on June 9, 2005
overall the interview went very well. The Consulate
Officer said that it's a legitimate relationship & all looks good. When he
asked me at the end of the interview did i get into trouble in the states I
told the Officer about the fake Id to try getting into a nightclub (misdemeanor Charge the maximum sentence does not exceed imprisonment of more than one year I did not sevre any jail time and I paid only 100 dollar fine. The Officer didn't make a big deal of it. He issued him a 221G, for more info required from the department of state (D0S ) & had me go back today at 2PM for fingerprints(paid $85) to get the final check since the consular office has already a hit checked by NVC in my file. The Officer said they will cable everything to Department of State & it's there decision. They are going to evaluate if it falls under the petty offense exception. If it was a denied case he could have issued me a waiver form to fill out yesterday. I am very optimistic.

He said the response will be within 30 days.

My question is where do these fingerprints go (West Virginia or Washington DC) which number to call to check on the status because I have been calling a 304 number they keep saying they havent received anything. I am getting nervous and anxious.. this is the sixth week after they took my fingerprints. I went to the consulate yesterday they told me that they go to New Hampshire to be scanned in.. I called NVC but nothing received.

What is taking them so long.. I am so frustrated and tired of this long process. Are they lost.. will I get a visa?

Any advice or help would be appreciated

Have a good day. I need all the input and advise and numbers I can check on my case..

THANKS A LOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back