Weapons, Guns, Firearms Father with Concealed Carry License Shoots armed Robber!

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Texas
Stories like this do not get enough attention. It's good to hear about them from time to time.

I agree, as with most things, most people follow the rules, obey the laws, and are good citizens.

I had stopped carrying, lately I've begun to carry again.

Yes, its tough for some criminals in our little republic. :D

Wasn't always the case. It's ironic that this happened in a Texas restaurant where a man had his firearm on his person and was able to protect his family.

Not so fortunate was Suzanna Hupp whose parents (among others) were killed by a gunman in a Luby's Restaurant in Kileen Texas in 1991. She obeyed the Texas handgun laws of the day and left her handgun locked in her car.

Suzanna Hupp - Wikipedia

Wasn't always the case. It's ironic that this happened in a Texas restaurant where a man had his firearm on his person and was able to protect his family.

Not so fortunate was Suzanna Hupp whose parents (among others) were killed by a gunman in a Luby's Restaurant in Kileen Texas in 1991. She obeyed the Texas handgun laws of the day and left her handgun locked in her car.

Suzanna Hupp - Wikipedia

Handguns weren't quite as pervasive as they are today, concealed carry that is.

However, when a terrorist (Major Nidal), the nutball in Vegas, or the Killeen nutball; prayer is all you've got.

This illustrates why I rarely venture out in public places these days.

The main reason is I'm a germophobe, and dislike crowds (PTSD).

Yeah, but as my says, "You're just a weird old man."

Back