Father giving drugs to 13 year olds

Dhaust

Jurisdiction
Indiana
My son's father has been giving and using drugs with my son(13) and his (13) year old brother. We have texts between them talking like, "I got your stuff only smoke 1/3 of it, it's really good, spray some axe so your mom doesn't smell it"...etc. What steps can I take to get this to stop? What should my next step be? Please help

My son's father has been giving and using drugs with my son(13) and his (13) year old brother. We have texts between them talking like, "I got your stuff only smoke 1/3 of it, it's really good, spray some axe so your mom doesn't smell it"...etc. What steps can I take to get this to stop? What should my next step be? Please help
My next step would be to report this to the police.

Report to police and child services. They will likely partner up and investigate together.

I assume the father does not reside with you.

You can likely withhold any visitation with the father while this is resolved. Discuss this with social services when you make your report. They can help you go through the motions.

Report to police and child services. They will likely partner up and investigate together.

I assume the father does not reside with you.

You can likely withhold any visitation with the father while this is resolved. Discuss this with social services when you make your report. They can help you go through the motions.

Thank u so very much

What steps can I take to get this to stop? What should my next step be?

The first step should be to speak with your child and his/her father. If you cannot resolve the problem, then you'll need to ask the court to modify your divorce decree or the existing custody/visitation order in an appropriate way. Then get your kid into a drug deterrence program.

Seriously? Call the cops and report it.

Back