Family feud

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBernardo

I got married in California and divorced in Guam 2001. (We have 4 children together) I moved to WA shortly after the divorce with my youngest daughter (who at that time he claimed was not his). At the time of the divorce, we shared joint custody. Shortly after, my ex-spouse lost majority of his vision and got one of his legs amputated, therefore allowing me to obtain full care of my other 2 daughters. He recently moved to WA with my oldest child and has since then caused mental anguish on both myself and my daughters. He has cursed at my daughters numerous times for simple things like joining sports and has threatened to commit an act of violence against my current boyfriend. Two days ago, an argument ensued between my ex-spouse and myself as he tried to inform me that he was going to keep my children there with him (my children were only there to pick up their x-mas presents and the father knew that they could only be in the residence, no longer than 15 minutes) All the while I was outside. Once he informed me of that, I instructed him to have my daughters at the door as I was going to take them home. I knocked on the door of his current residence (he resides with his brother and wife) and called for my daughters to come outside. My ex-spouses brother opened the door only to be held back by his wife as he was attempting to charge out of the house to cause bodily injury to me in front of my children.

What is your legal question for us?

I'm sorry, would I be able to get an anti-harassment order against my ex-spouse and his brother? Also, does the restraining order that I had placed against my ex-spouse in guam still hold true here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back