Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Falsely accused

Bnevel

Jurisdiction
California
I was stopped by the Modesto police they ran my name and to my surprise their was a warrant for two felony counts A A 470(D)PC A A 664/487A PC someone used one of my Car ID and tried to open a checking account the teller caught on notified the police but the people got nervous and ran out leaving my I'd behind they got the license plate number and police went to address no leads I have lost three id's since that one my public defender requested video but the bank nor Ceres police Provided video now I'm going to trial and I did not do this I provided a letter from my employer stating that I was at work court wouldn't except it the have a teller who says she can identify the person i don't know what to do can I request a handwritting analysis and lie detector test falsely accused

You should be working this out with YOUR lawyer.
Lie detector tests aren't admissible in court.

Have your lawyer subpoena your employer and the timekeeping records which can prove you were working when this crime was allegedly committed.

Your lawyer can subpoena 3 or 4 co-workers to testify you were seen at work during the time the acts were allegedly committed.

If I were you, I'd stay off the Internet, avoid committing other crimes, and obey all of their laws.

I provided a letter from my employer stating that I was at work court wouldn't except it

The letter wasn't accepted because your lawyer will have to go to court to testify in your defense.

If you don't have a lawyer yet, you'd better get one - fast, and stop talking to anybody except your lawyer.

Back