Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Falsely Accused of Identity Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unfortunate situation for you to say the least. If this were me I would fight it tooth and nail. Not only to clear your name but she needs to pay for her deeds. At first read I thought the loan was for $2000.00, then I saw that all of this is over $200.00 How very, very sad. It makes me wonder why she is so afraid to tell her husband the truth, if perhaps he's abusive. But then again, everything she says may be a lie. Good luck to you.

Very unfortunate situation for you to say the least. If this were me I would fight it tooth and nail. Not only to clear your name but she needs to pay for her deeds. At first read I thought the loan was for $2000.00, then I saw that all of this is over $200.00 How very, very sad. It makes me wonder why she is so afraid to tell her husband the truth, if perhaps he's abusive. But then again, everything she says may be a lie. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much, yes all of this over $200.00 and so far it has cost me over $4,000.00 plus I lost my job because the detective called and let them know about the pending charges!!

Talk with your attorney about how you might recoup some of your losses if it is found she lied.
He husband has a reliable paycheck that might be easy to tap into if things go in your favor.

Thank you so much, yes all of this over $200.00 and so far it has cost me over $4,000.00 plus I lost my job because the detective called and let them know about the pending charges!!

You are innocent, as are we all, until proven (or we plead) guilty before a court of law.
Charges alone don't rise to the level of anything more than accusations.
When this is all dismissed and or you're acquitted, you need to discuss the entire situation with a few high powered TN lawyers in Memphis, Knoxville, or Nashville.
No need to comment further, but you appear to have a peck of bullies, liars, and idiots against whom lawsuits need to be pursued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back