False Positive¿

LilyOfTheField

HI..I was charged w dui,even thou I was parked at the laundry mat inside an hour doing wash.?I did consume alchol into early morning,because im 3rd shift.I wasnt caught or seen driving.?Anyways..Now im on the "Accurate"flawless $$making device SCRAM. Giving up drinking for the later half my life,and 9yrs in pain managment,so I am drug tested monthly.NEVER EVER testing positive for illegal drugs&alcohl,only having once in blue moon,a bottle of wine.Ordered to wear this and get treatment,that will run my insurance thousands,and thousands outa pocket,like Im some comman alcoholic!?After 5days served,in Milwaukee county which stopping ALL MEDICATION ,Rendering me into violent seizers,bringing my blood pressure into a close hypoglecmiac shock&coma of 94/50,Iwas left in my cell and told not to press call button again,after attemting,and being denied medicial!Unable to eat or hold food down,being denied even pepto for my ulcers&hietial hernia,in which i take zolfran,#1Nausau med for cemo patients,and few other rare ppl get it like me.After near death in jail,im home,and happy just to be alive,vowed NEVER will I go there agàin.2days later for my 1st appointment w wcs,to cover more rules,and urine sample,I was detained again 2days,on allegations that at apprx 6:20-7:40pm My alchol level was .0167! All the while trying to defend the false UA. Even taking me to an Atm machine to pay $25to send it out for testing..Knowing my innocence,I brought up a good question that I believe she looked into w/o admitting,and finding,Sure enough I wasnt lying,A women walked in threw my $down rudly,and just said"tecnition error."Thinking Thank God!Now theyll c its an error on the reading.I'm thinking that I'll can I consume so much alcohol,First of all why would I consume any?But if I did how many drinks would I have to have to have it to get to that level?And isn't it a drink an hour ?How can I consume how many drinks and then be back to normal in less than an hour!?It doesn't matter they say it's accurate and flawless.And that people do it all the time..I mean drink the first day that they get out,Knowing damn well that there being monitored and any alcohol consumption even a lotion will trigger it.. So I'm battling a false positive and had to hire a very expensive attorney,And they can't do anything they say that it's flawless,And don't believe my innocence at all.I'm so horrified to wear this getting Panic and anxiety that next time I go in the same thing will happen or any product that I use,May contain something that will trigger it,And if I come up for a positive again I'm looking at serving a straight six months..Knowing that Next time I go the same things could happen very easily..They won't even return my calls,In request that I be given a chance to get an hour to go up to the hospital or doctor,Of course paying out of my own pocket but given a chance to have blood drawn and a breathalyzer.Because I will not survive being in prison for that long.The doctor was furious when he found out what they did and I was denied my medication.Knowing and even telling me that I could have died and me having medical knowledge,Studying Many years I knew that I was very close to death.!! So this is my own life that I am fighting for! Why will they not even give me a chance to defend my innocence and have blood taken,At any awareness or sign,On their part and give me an alert to go and have the testing done at my expense.. I believe that they honestly really don't care about If you're innocent or not..And how did judge even use these testing in a court,That at the very heart is supposed to be the law and belief that one has the right to a fair trial and defend themselves..Why are they using does broken technology that isn't even fully developed or even human error can miss read,Results rendering people back into How many people are in jail right now on account of the false positives,Now serving their full mandatory sentences!And on a lot of cases I can believe that the judge would throw the book at them thinking that how can they not contain themselves,They were given all this opportunity and just go and mess it up right away..I'm not an alcoholic,But I have to pay for hundreds of dollars to go to treatment plans and insurance has to pay thousands,On what the court system now looks at me as a Woman that can't even handle to be out of jail one day without having the urge to drink,Knowing full well the consequences and that I'm being monitored but in my eyes I'm just so Blind to whatever the judge says all I care about is where my next drink is at.. Is there any legal Rights that I have to defend myself as to get blood taken and a breathalyzer,When All false positive may be triggered so I can defend and prove my innocence?I thought that's what court was all about was getting a chance to do that but this bracelet gives you no chance at all I find

You've got it twisted, OP.
You aren't required to prove your innocence.

The state is required to prove your guilt.

This isn't about a SCRAM device.
You could fix that immediately.
You simply stop driving, return the drivers license to the state, get yourself a state ID card, sell your car, or give it to a trusted friend or relative.
No car, no need for car insurance.

You could then walk, use public transportation, or take a taxi to work, or car pool with friends.

Any of those choices keeps MORE of your hard earned money in your pocket and keeps you out of trouble.

It will also allow you to get yourself back in shape OP, and rid yourself of the demons that have assisted in putting you in a very hard and expensive place.

You also have a very big problem with Old Demon Rum, John Barleycorn, or Milwaukee's Best, my friend.

You even admitted it, when you said you can't hear the judge because all you're thinking about is where your next drink can be found.

You need to find a good, 90 day in patient program, followed up by a 90 day (or more) sober living facility.
You can't fix yourself, unless you admit and submit to rehab and sober living.

Ask someone at AA about programs that can help you.
Ask the judge, through your lawyer to get you into a 90 day, in patient rehab program.

Last edited:
Back