Criminal Records, Expungement false police reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missionfig

I have been victimized by police who believed false and totally ludicrous stories by a sociopathic neighbor and her flunky that unbeknownst to me at the time was connected to the sociopath and most likely paid by her to intimidate me by brandishing a knife when I came out of library. When I reported him to Grosse Pointe Park police, the officer asked me "did he give you evil eye", which I was taken aback by that question and believe that the perp had told that to police to cast aspersion on my character and sanity. A year later I found that the cop put it on report that I said that which I never in my life would call police because someone merely looked at me no matter how ugly he is and evil eye is not in my belief system. The sociopath threatened me and stole from me when I first moved there and I reported her harrassment. After I found out the year later that the creep was her flunky ( I swa him in back of house, she threatened to get him 'on me again' and he came out of her apt to follow me up street ) the police then said, " you think " and " thats your perception" after I reported that he is connected to her. Then her freind was in wait for me to come out of my apt (with only one entrance/exit) with her nephew to harrass me they then run up street which I assume I was to chase after them (didn't) and then after going to bank with large check they were there, cop came in and glared at me for half hour I left without depositing. Those police then followed/ harrassed me in community and mocked me and slanderedme creating hysteria. I went to California and back working in neighvorhood bar where a Jerry Anderson was telling customers that "Lilli believes in aliens" which us beyond ludicrous, I was simply telling a neighbor when moving out of GPP how the albanian and her nephew were saying that I " don't belong there" so I then questioned her alien status in the US. I believe police were duped by those pppl who also made false police reports which I belive is against the law. They painted me as a crazy schizophrenic which I am not, I had a psychologist write a letter stating that , but harrassment and slander campaign has not stopped. I moved again to another location and these rumors followed me again, I had a store clerk pull out police issue pepperspray just to "I show you, I show you" when I ask why. I belive there are inflammatory and false police reports which the GPP police refuse to let me see. They treated me as though I was crazed dangerous person based on these fictions, lies, manipulations,scenarios where nothing happened and hysteria. I believe these reports also went to some other police agencies how do you explain specific rumor following? I need someone to help me with this, as yet I have not found anyone because I think they cannot understand the story. This has been going on too long I am at the end, this is the kind of thing that would make someone insane!

police harrassment

Police in Grosse Pointe Park harrassed me because of false beliefs, false reports made against me by sociopath neighbor they refuse to give me copies of my foia rights to records and I wish to have those records expunged.

You need an attorney.

For what it's worth, most people would not take a letter as you describe seriously - for several reasons, but the obvious one is that a psychiatrist is simply not going to provide such a letter outside of a subpoena.

If I were ever in your position, I'd ignore all of the chatter and gossip.

Beyond that simple, FREE, useful strategy; have you ever asked yourself, "Why me?"

If such a conspiracy were ever to be launched (and I'm sure they have been), they don't waste their time and efforts on the anonymous people of society. Yes, that would be me, Mr. Anonymous.

Conspiracies are launched against the famous, the infamous, the wealthy, the connected, not against Joe Dude, or Jane Dudette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back