Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant False imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANDREA

How do i receive finanial compensation for being arrested and kept jailed for 35days for bing a (parolee a
large i was not on parole.

Contact an attorney and discuss your case with the attorney.

Were you previously on parole, or is it completely a matter of mistaken identity?

Yes, to achieve any kind of payout for something like this you will need an attorney and a lot of patientce.

Were you previously on parole, or is it completely a matter of mistaken identity?

Yes, to achieve any kind of payout for something like this you will need an attorney and a lot of patientce.

How many times have you heard this one, "I ain't never been convicted of nothing!"

Or this one, "I was arrested for them drugs, but the charge was nolled."

How do i receive finanial compensation for being arrested and kept jailed for 35days for bing a (parolee a
large i was not on parole.
Why did the arresting officer and agency believe you were a wanted parolee? For them to have held you at the jail, the jail would have had to received a PC 3056 hold or you would have been released.

So, what happened? Have you ever been on parole? Was this a case of mistaken identity? What?

To collect any damages you will generally have to show some form of negligence on someone's part. The arresting agency likely relied on someone else's records, so collecting from them might be difficult. If it was the state (CDCR) that fouled up and forgot to take you off of parole, then you might have a claim against them.

But, a few more details will help.

0[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back