Status
Not open for further replies.

cton59

Hello All,
I would like to know if I have a civil case of false imprisionment,
and if not PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY NOT.

This is my case, I was on 5 yrs. probation on (2) charges, my probation ended
Sept. 06.

November '05 I was arrested for a probation violation and transported to Franklin County Jail, next day transported to Licking County justice center. At this time I have No idea what my so - called violations are, because I have been reporting to my P.O. , passed all my urine test , everything I was to do and when I had to do it.

Now, I'm in Licking County and I found out there were 3 violations against me
failure to report change of address , and 2 failure to report charges.
At the revokation hearing I had ALL my facts and it was PROVEN that the P.O. had went
to the wrong address, it was also PROVEN that I reported AS SCHEDULED by the P. O. log/ registry. from Nov 08 thru Dec 28 2005 I was in jail. And I feel it was not my fault the STATE wrote the wrong address down , when they have the correct address on file and been to my house before, why should be at fault when I go to my P.O. and I sign in , then I'm told he's in the field and to come back next week ALL THIS IS ADMIN / OFFICE screw ups , I missed holidays and time away from family and friends not to mention my JOB . I want to sue . Do I have a case

When you are on probation/parole you are at the mercy of the officers, including administrative screw ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back