Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft False Allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

looking4help

I have a seventeen year old step daughter who is pregnant. She was recently charged with theft of a controlled substance and assault. She is on probation for both crimes and court ordered to remain at home. Yesterday she ran off with her boyfreind and did not come home by doing so she violated her probation. She is now going around telling people the reason she left is because she does'nt feel comfortable at home because i (step dad) look at her breast and slap her on the butt all the time. She was also attempting to get our younger children to go along with her on these allegations and not to mention her boyfried has jumped on board saying he has witnessed this himself. This is not the first time she has alleged things and later openly admitted to her probation officer she lied just to get her way. My step daughter suffers from severe deppression and emotional disorders that she is not currently taking meds for due to the pregnancy. "I just filed new charges against her for vandalizing my truck and inn doing that she went to file a report on the above mentioned allegation. She was picked up and taken to the youth shelter till her probation officer can intervein on monday. So in the mean time what can i do to protect myself from these allegations she knows that just saying it can cause me to loose my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back