False advertising lawsuit??

Timmyoleboy86

Jurisdiction
Florida
I purchased two necklaces. These specific necklaces are designed to hold a pearl. They come in a box with a setting/necklace, a can that contains a mollusk or mussel. In the mollusk is the pearl.
The entire point is you get to open your mollusk to retrieve your pearl. Making the necklace more special to you.
My claim is that the box specifically states that you open your own mollusk. I purchased two necklaces and both mollusks were open inside the container. I purchased them because I could open my own mollusk to get my pearl. The company claims it is rare.
I Want to know if I can hold them accountable on a legal level. The box was deceptive of what was inside. It should have stated that the mollusks could be open already inside of the can. I would have certainly not have wasted time or money on a pearl laying in a can. The purpose is to personally open your own mollusk.

I just need help. I bought it for my 9 year old daughter. She was very emotional and let down by this product. I could have used a heads up

o_O Stuff happens. Take Princess to an oyster bar if she wants to open her own molluscs.

Think about receiving any closed mollusk.

I suspect it would begin to putrefy.

It seems to me that very few would wish to open a putrefied mollusk or bivalve.

Furthermore, there is no guarantee that had the animal been closed a pearl would have been contained therein.

What most people to believe to be a pearl isn't actually the truth.

Ten Things You Didn't Know About Pearls

Back