False accusation of planning mass murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Jones

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
After a welfare check unjustified as I was relaxing and quite content, I was falsely admitted to a psych hospital when Dr didn't believe I was a pilot and delusional for thinking so. I was kept 9 extra days where Dr also did not believe it. He then fabricated a laughable but disturbing report of pychosis and other illnesses. This is the first.

But my next question may be more concrete slander. A friend learns of pysch visit and smears me amoung peers. But after I took him to lunch and bought his father a bday card, he called the police and a psych hospital and told them to come get me. He said I posted on Facebook!? Lol

1. I bought or I am planning to by a gun.
2. I'm going to Houston to commit mass murder.
3. I'm going to also commit terrorism. Maybe New York.
4. Then kill myself.

I'm serious. I was cuffed even happily studying for an interview when they showed up.

After release, no evidence found, he alerts the FAA and FBI to my pysch hospital experience and mentions to the FAA if they let me fly " blood for people I kill is on your hand" . He then referenced planes crashing into buildings.

My Emergency Letter Of Revocation comes and I am fired and lose my career and license plus he writes all my friends Xs and family all the way back to a childhood friend he never met saying I'm crazy and dangerous. I lose my family and every friend.

I lose my job career licence car apartment cell phone belongings bank account stocks IRA and in March had 80 cents in my pocket.

Do I have a case.

You need to take all your records and consult with an attorney. There is nothing that an advice site can really do for you.

Don't be surprised if people continue to be concerned about your mental health. Even your note written here raises concerns.
As for whether you have anything worth take action upon, I agree you need to consult with a local attorney who can take the time to get into the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back