Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft False accusation concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willis0689

My mother is causing me of stealing narcotic pain medication out of a locked safe and I did not take the medication. I have been told that if I don't return the pils she will involve the police. I of course cannot return what I did not take. I am just wondering what can/ likely will happen if the police do get involved.

My mother is causing me of stealing narcotic pain medication out of a locked safe and I did not take the medication. I have been told that if I don't return the pils she will involve the police. I of course cannot return what I did not take. I am just wondering what can/ likely will happen if the police do get involved.

If you didn't do it, why are you concerned about WHAT the police can do?

If you're innocent or guilty, same strategy:

Politely refuse to discuss the case with the police.

Simply say, I'd like to INVOKE MY MIRANDA RIGHTS and politely decline to speak with you about anything under the advice of my attorney.

The police are very, very clever and quite persistent.

They'll try many things to get you to talk.

No matter what they say, do, or threaten; simply keep invoking Miranda.

Its quite okay to provide them your name, date of birth, address, occupation, ever been arrested, ever been convicted, ARE YOU ON PAROLE OR PROBATION, and you can even decline to give them your unlisted telephone number.

However, if you are on parole or probation, you can't use Miranda.
You also have to inform your PO.
If you have been arrested for drug abuse, drug dealing, drug related crime(s); you might want to come clean now.

Otherwise, nothing more I can tell you, except remain calm, stand your ground (not the George Zimmerman way), LOL.

your issues with your mom are your real concern right now. Go to a drug store and get a home drug test kit and prove that you at least didn't take them. she will be more likely to believe you then. there is no criminal case here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back