Facebook question

Status
Not open for further replies.

murflett

Hello,

My wife has been harrassed by some co-workers for a long time now. They try and get her in trouble, tell lies about her, etc. I finally got fed up and posted a "nasty" post to one of the specific persons involved. Now, my wife works at a Daycare, and it seems this person is going to take this "post" to her boss at work and try and have me banned from there, and also get my wife in trouble. My daughter goes there, so is there any merit behind this. This was not done at her work, so what basis does she have if any? Any advice will help. Thank you.

Hello,

My wife has been harrassed by some co-workers for a long time now. They try and get her in trouble, tell lies about her, etc. I finally got fed up and posted a "nasty" post to one of the specific persons involved. Now, my wife works at a Daycare, and it seems this person is going to take this "post" to her boss at work and try and have me banned from there, and also get my wife in trouble. My daughter goes there, so is there any merit behind this. This was not done at her work, so what basis does she have if any? Any advice will help. Thank you.

You messed up. The management at the daycare has every right to protect their employees and restrict your access.

OK, but I am a parent there too. I have a right to pick up my child. All this arguing between them, and nothing is done at her work. I made no threats whatsoever, so how does that constitute me from not being allowed there? It's just like he said, she said kind of things. I totally disagree. So you are saying that's its ok for them to slander her, and no action be taken?

OK, but I am a parent there too. I have a right to pick up my child. All this arguing between them, and nothing is done at her work. I made no threats whatsoever, so how does that constitute me from not being allowed there? It's just like he said, she said kind of things. I totally disagree. So you are saying that's its ok for them to slander her, and no action be taken?

She felt threatened because of you. Management does not have to allow you to enter their establishment. I suggest that you find a new place for your child if you are not allowed on the premisis.

No I am not saying what they are doing is okay. I am saying that what you did was not okay. You chose to deal with this situation in an incorrect manner and now have to deal with the consequnces.

Just because you contacted another person outside of work doesn't insulate you or provide you with a privilege. This is a matter of relationships. If management decides that having your wife employed will destroy the fabric of the workplace, it is possible they may choose to let her go. You may have written a polite letter but there are still vindictive and irrational people who may not be prevented by law from doing the "wrong" thing with regard to an arbitrary decision that is not affected by discrimination or in violation of some protected right. I'm not sure if this is what you were seeking with regard to a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back