Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft F1 student shoplifting in virginia. Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styber

I was caught in store in Fairfax virginia, with value around $130. The police came and asked me about my name and stuff. I wasn't able to given the right information in the first place. They took me to the police station and fingerprinted me. And I was charged with two things: shoplifting and using false identification. The court date is Dec. 29th, 2011. This is my first time in jail and I feel so bad and so regretted. I don't know why did I do this. I think I definitely need to find an attorney to help me. And I really need people in this website to help me.

I have a couple of questions:
1. Is my situation very severe because I have two charges?
2. Is this going to affect my study in US? Are they gonna kick me out?
3. How much the attorney fee would be in average, especially in Virginia? I called an attorney and he said it's going to be $5000. Is this too high? I'm a very poor student and need to work to pay tuition.
4. Is this going to affect my re-enter to US?

Please help me!!

1. Is my situation very severe because I have two charges?
Yes
2. Is this going to affect my study in US? Are they gonna kick me out?
Possibly
3. How much the attorney fee would be in average, especially in Virginia? I called an attorney and he said it's going to be $5000. Is this too high? I'm a very poor student and need to work to pay tuition.
Go to several Attorneys see what their prices are in comparrision
4. Is this going to affect my re-enter to US?
That is strong possibility yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back