1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

F-4 Family, Other

Discussion in 'Family Immigration, Fiancee & Marriage Visa' started by Charlz, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Charlz

Charlz Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Ontario
    Hello,I have a couple a questions and I need a help.
    My brother who is American citizens is my sponsor.Before 3 weeks we received a mail from NVC that I have to go to interview for visa.i got married 2012 and my spouse is included for a visa interview.We already payed the fees for interview,and the form DS-260 still waiting to be done,but we decided only I to go for visa because my five doesn't want to go in USA right now.
    We already payed the fees for interview,and the form DS-260 still waiting to be done.
    What We have to do now?
    If I go alone to the interview can they reject me for a visa?
    Sorry for my English...

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You need a website that discusses Canadian law.
    This website discusses mostly US and Australian law.

3. ElleMD

ElleMD Well-Known Member

I'm curious how you have an interview without the application being filed? In any case, if you do not intend to actually move to the US, there is no point in going through with the interview.

4. Charlz

Hello,I don't have a date for interview.First I have to fill up the form DS-260.
    The question is :My wife doesn't want to live in USA,but I will go without her.Is that possible?

5. Charlz

The green card is for USA but now we are living in Canada.