Family, Other F-4

Charlz

Jurisdiction
Ontario
Hello,I have a couple a questions and I need a help.
My brother who is American citizens is my sponsor.Before 3 weeks we received a mail from NVC that I have to go to interview for visa.i got married 2012 and my spouse is included for a visa interview.We already payed the fees for interview,and the form DS-260 still waiting to be done,but we decided only I to go for visa because my five doesn't want to go in USA right now.
We already payed the fees for interview,and the form DS-260 still waiting to be done.
What We have to do now?
If I go alone to the interview can they reject me for a visa?
Sorry for my English...

Hello,I have a couple a questions and I need a help.
My brother who is American citizens is my sponsor.Before 3 weeks we received a mail from NVC that I have to go to interview for visa.i got married 2012 and my spouse is included for a visa interview.We already payed the fees for interview,and the form DS-260 still waiting to be done,but we decided only I to go for visa because my five doesn't want to go in USA right now.
We already payed the fees for interview,and the form DS-260 still waiting to be done.
What We have to do now?
If I go alone to the interview can they reject me for a visa?
Sorry for my English...

You need a website that discusses Canadian law.
This website discusses mostly US and Australian law.

I'm curious how you have an interview without the application being filed? In any case, if you do not intend to actually move to the US, there is no point in going through with the interview.

Hello,I don't have a date for interview.First I have to fill up the form DS-260.
The question is :My wife doesn't want to live in USA,but I will go without her.Is that possible?

Back