Justice System, Police, Courts Expired green card, DUI on suspended license, car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhelp123

My brother was arrested last night for the following offenses : DUII, 4 counts of reckless driving & endangerment (passengers in car), and 2 counts assault III since ( everyone have minor cuts and bruising but one is still in hospital with broken bones). Only his car involved, he hit a guard rail and went down an embankment. His licenses was already suspended for unpaid tickets. It's his first DUI and to make matters work his green card is expired from few yrs back. No convictions have been made since it just happen so I don't know what all wil stick but I do know this would fall under moral turpitude. Now my question is if he would be deported back to Fiji or would he still stay and eventually be able to renew his green card. I'm calling lawyers tomorrow but kind of looking at what the possibilities we are looking at.

There is an excellent chance he'll be leaving the country.

He has, in effect, shown that he has absolutely no respect of the laws of this country.

You can call some lawyers as you were planning on doing. However, this does not look good. Agree with Proserpina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back