"Expert" fraud, I have proof he lied from the textbook, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SetUp2Fail

So my own attorney copped a deal w/defense (I found the bribe and even the extortion letters) and he needed out of my catastrophic personal injury case, so he had his faithful regular auto-expert write up a conclusive and damning causation report so he could withdraw mandatorily. Problem is this expert report blatantly defied science and literally falsified the causation of injury directly from the medical textbook used for the report. So I have undeniable proof of fraud. In fact, this expert's report is so over-the-top absurd, that the only humanly possible cause of my lifelong injury was omitted right from the page of the book he used. This actual and only "causation" makes the defendants (also lawyers) grossly negligent and 100% liable for major damage$. The expert said "the medical book said these types of severe fractures can happen in two ways", when in fact it really said "three ways" and it was this third and only causation (missing from the report) that absolutely caused the injury. The res ipsa case was later dismissed w/out prejudice, after I lost everything fighting it, but now the injury statute is expired . . . and then I uncovered the fraud by the expert, what do I do now?

File an appeal.
I believe the stature of limitations is only regard to filing the initial claim. I don't think you are prevented from filing an appeal if you have found something wrong with the case. Worst they can do is deny it.

File an appeal.
I believe the stature of limitations is only regard to filing the initial claim. I don't think you are prevented from filing an appeal if you have found something wrong with the case. Worst they can do is deny it.

Moose is correct. The statute only covers the initial claim. Either file a direct appeal or a motion to reconsider the judgment. Some states have other means of getting back in front of the judge. If you need it let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back